Duties and Responsibilities
- To efficiently supervise and manage the Security Guards during his/her shift.
- To train Security Guards in all laid down drills & procedures related to safety & security standards in the company.
- Maintain and update all training records as directed by the company.
- Ensure maintenance and upkeep of all security-related equipment in the department.
- Bring into the notice of the company about any security breach by any associate to the company.
- Pinpoint the faults in any equipment to engineering and ensure fault rectification.
- To act as Liaison between the Security Department Administration in the absence of the Security officer/security manager.
- Maintain Liaison with local Police Station, Fire Station, and nearest Hospital.
- To deploy Security Guards during his Shift.
- To periodically inspect the serviceability of firefighting equipment in the company.
- Inspect the log of entry and exit of personnel, materials, vehicles, and stores at the commencement of his duty and at the end of his duty.
- Be totally accountable for all happenings during his Shift Specific job knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Should look after the administration, welfare, and man-management of Security Department.
- Should be capable of running the Security Department independently.
- Previous experience as a security supervisor is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SIRA certification as security Supervisor
- High computer literacy – emails, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Training in Fire Fighting, First Aid, and Life Saving drills from a certified institution.
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.