Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profitability and efficiency.
- Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the company.
- Ensure operational costs are kept to a minimum
- Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency of the departments.
- Manage various operations related to – Cleanliness works, Building Security, Non-Technical building maintenance, etc.
- Equip the new joiners with the knowledge, practical skills to carry out the day-to-day work-related tasks.
- Develop training calendar and training methods which will determine information on various strategic action plans and reviews for the departments.
- Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards.
- Supervise and administer the sales and leasing administrators and ensure that they adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Conduct operational audits and ensure processes are in compliance with corporate policy.
- Prepare operational reports for the managing director.
- Work effectively to implement various cost-effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
- Liaise with the regulatory and governing bodies like Dubai Land Department, Rent Dispute Committee, Dubai Municipality and Civil Defense to ensure that all the revenue generating departments adhere to the set legal framework governing the real estate laws of Dubai.
- Manage and implement new IT and Technical systems and softwares which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business.
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and being aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to the property law.
- Implement necessary checks and balance to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to ensure the best interest of the company.
- Ensure alignment of the department’s policies and objectives in line with the broad corporate policies and procedures.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role within UAE property industry
- Master’s Degree
- Possess an established personal and professional network of contacts
- Possess a thorough understanding of all the RERA laws and government and legal regulations
- Excellent knowledge with rules and regulations of real estate industry in UAE
- Good analytical skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, supervise, train and direct the team
- Excellent skills in computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Natural coach and mentor