Duties and Responsibilities
- To effectively coordinate and manage the technical and operational deliverables particularly during the transition and handover phases of all close out deliverable documentation.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of all properties in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of property asset.
- Implement facilities management plan including bespoke energy management plan.
- In conjunction with Security and HSE teams implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulation. Organize and manage any operations audit of the property.
- Ensure effectiveness of implementation of preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
- Monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements and submit action plan and recommendation.
- Coordinate technical services inputs into life cycle and budgetary processes.
- Implementing facilities management policies and procedures within the facilities management department and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures by facilities management service providers.
- Manage the facilities management service providers through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Evaluate and put forward a recommendation on the performance of the facilities management service providers.
- Implement strategic facilities management service provider plan and to ensure facilities management service provider compliance to KPI’s service level agreement. Initiate pro-activeness and innovations.
- Ensure compliance with local codes, regulations and statutory requirements.
- Monitor performance of facilities management service providers and take necessary action to assure the performance up to maximum standards.
- Performs any other relevant task as directed by Facilities Manager or Head of Faculties management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 7 to 15 years of professional experience with at least 2 to 3 years in residential, commercial and industrial facilities management.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient in Facilities Operations, Maintenance and Engineering – Demonstrate ability and a working level knowledge required for operating and maintaining HVAC systems as well as electrical and mechanical systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to general building Maintenance. Knowledge of current practices and data used in delivering facility maintenance and engineering services including property; grounds care; housekeeping/custodial services; furniture fixtures, and equipment care.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail