Duties and Responsibilities
- MEP engineer has to review plans and specifications according to the plan.
- MEP Engineer has to manage to oversee the work of subordinate staff contact architects or Engineers.
- MEP Engineer has to prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- MEP Engineer has to provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- MEP System has to analyze mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- MEP Engineer has to identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- MEP Engineer has to plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. MEP Engineer has to knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and Project management software.
- MEP Engineer has to prepare and deliver effective oral presentations whenever required.
- Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g., quality or snag.
- Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to MEP services and report to the Project Director on the same.
- Manage the day-to-day work of the MEP team.
- In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
- Advice on all issues regarding LEED and ensure that the appropriate documentation and information is provided to the appropriate authorities to obtain the LEED standard required on the project.
- Experience 5-7 years of construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Education Mechanical or Electrical University degree in Engineering
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Teamworking skills