Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Preparation and submission of FTA VAT Return for Our 8 various Companies (Include Real estate, Industries & Personal.)
- Preparation of VAT Reconciliation Report
- Maintaining documents for FTA (Export & Import).
- 3-4 years
- Construction, MEP (Preferred)
- Any Degree
- ACCA Qualified
- Minimum 30 days notice period